CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Jessie B., 09/29/2021
I would like to give a Huge huge thanks to the mechanics and receptionist at Extreme Auto.they are amazing they fixed my car that was sitting in my garage for a year cuz I couldnt get it to pass emissions.took it to many shops charged me an arm and leg and still my engine light was on. Repaired sensors cuz thats what i was told and still wouldnt pass.so I was going threw my phone looking for another shop and saw Extrem Auto and there reviews and took my car to them told them my catelatic converter was the problem they fixed it.My car has PASSED EMISSIONS and its Running .I would recommend EXTREME AUTO. To anybody who needs repairs on your car.there very honest and reasonable on there prices.THANKYOU THANKYOU